Kids Embrace The Good Things Too
The Bartley Little Legends are our local champions at cooking, arts and crafts and having heaps of fun!
From kids cooking classes, to movies on the deck, through to free face painting and arts and crafts. We love keeping the kids happy and parents happier!
April School Holidays
This April, The Bartley Little Legends are bringing back kids cooking classes!
In groups of 20, each class teaches the children how to prepare two simple dishes – a savory and a sweet. It’s a great chance for kids to learn some basic kitchen skills, express their creativity and have fun!
- Classes start at 10:00am & 3:00pm – please specify your time when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 2 hours.
- Suitable for children between 4 to 10 years old – parents are welcome to stay with their children and help them if they’re young or sip a coffee while watching. You are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our team in venue.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within the venue at all times while their child is in the class.
- Please specify any dietary requirements with venue staff 7 days prior to class and we can make sure all children are catered for.